View Single Post
Old 2011-12-23, 13:32   Link #101
Classified Info
I miss Haruhi

Finished episode 8 of C3, and i didn't understand a fuck out of it. I actually think i haven't understood a shit of this anime at all. It's all so weird and random. This anime somehow reminds me of an old horror movie, called Hellraiser, with a sort of Pinhead that tortured people with mad torture tools and chambers. If this anime always played around those lines, with mad characters doing even madder things to each other, amen, but what screws me is that the anime alternates scenes of pure violence and mad torture with random funny moments. It's not that i do not accept one or the other, but i just find out of place to put in such funny scenes that only belong to comedy/romance animes, together with gruesome arms ripping and blades popping out of bodies. Plus, the story somehow reminds me of Bakemonogatari. There are many things that just recall bakemo, such as those "different-coloured" scenes, different shots, coupled with psycological stuff and some sexy girl with mad brain, all this in a bloody and weird background. I'm not getting the message of this mad author, so i'm gonna stop.

Tonight i'll start Maken-ki

EDIT
Started Maken-ki, and it really reminds me of Sekirei. Many broad breasts, cute girls but, what up with those horrible censores? I mean, it's not like i die if i don't see them, but i don't get the meaning of censores on swimming swits and neither on pants shots. Perhaps, is out there any uncensored version of this anime, or is it just like this? If so, it's a waste. Anyways, i'm enjoying it, thank you for suggesting this title.

Last edited by Classified Info; 2011-12-23 at 16:37.
Classified Info is offline   Reply With Quote