View Single Post
Old 2009-10-16, 17:25   Link #5
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
Got this. Like I said previously, I call for character discussions of the Syndicate and Contractors in general.

Here's the opening threads...

The Syndicate:
Quote:
An unknown organization that has worldwide influence, its human and contractor agents operate only by word of mouth. However, the Syndicate turns out to be made up of members coming from various intelligence agencies from the American CIA, British MI-6 to the Russian FSB and the Japanese Tokyo Metropolitan Public Security Bureau. They were also responsible for trying to eliminating Hell's Gate in Tokyo, being in control of PANDORA all along with agents infiltrating every aspect of the institute.
Contractors:
Quote:
No one knows where they came from. Only known and to be working for intelligence agencies, world governments, criminal and terrorist organizations, they first appeared in Brazil where they fought for various groups before and after Heaven's Gate disappeared. Their powers existed after Hell's Gate and Heaven's Gate appeared in Japan and Brazil. They have varying supernatural powers that must be paid at the end of their use.

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island