View Single Post
Old 2004-08-24, 12:55   Link #42
Animizzle
Cool as a Cucumber

Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Wolf-Of-Mibu

Yondaime knowing Kyubi cannot die, sealed kyubi in naruto with a specail seal that allows Naruto to tap into Kyubi's chakra at will. Kyubi is completely powerless because of the nature of the seal. He cannot refuse naruto chakra once Naruto learns how to sap that chakra.
Yondaime sacrfiiced his life to seal up Kyubi. He saved Konoha from it. Now when naruto dies, Kyubi which has no body anymore will just return to its alternate dimension and wait its usual centuries of time before returning for its scheduled destructive fun
or..

Yondaime knowing that with his current power he is not able to destroy the Kyubi. Since locking up the Kyubi is the next best thing to destroying him the 4th gives his life and seals the Kyubi in Naruto's body. Konoha is saved indeed. rejoice! Kyubi has never known such defeat, trapped inside a mere human who is his only chance of getting a new body IF that is possible. He uses his power to keep the boy alive and finds that due to the seal the boy can tap into his chakra as wel..How convienent, now he has some time to jack off instead of watching the boy all the time. He counts the days untill something comes along (akatsuki?)

Quote:
Kyubi is pure evil. Perhaps it is just buying time. It only gets to plague mankind after long long time. Maybe Kyubi is keepin naruto alive just because he is hoping something in will come along that will set him free (.. akatsuki for example) , instead of the fate that awaits him of getting banished back to his world without a chance to cause chaos.
Could be true..could be true...Actually both theories sound not too farfetched to me. Wichever one is actually true or seems most realistic is hard to say. I have few arguments left so i'll leave it at this.

Last edited by Animizzle; 2004-08-24 at 13:08.
Animizzle is offline   Reply With Quote