View Single Post
Old 2011-06-10, 04:39   Link #1288
Hiro Hayase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
So... When Kinji's finally given a chance to explain... Rather than set the record straight... He brilliantly decides to make the situation worse out of spite? Because he's stressed? Is he going to do this every time he gets frustrated and had a bad night sleep?

It's not like this is the first time, he knows damn well what kind of girl Aria is, yet he risked it all to bring her back into his life again, and only now he suddenly remembered she's this kind of person? Can't he decide once and for all whether he wants her or not?

If he wants her to stay then live with it!

If he wants her out of his life don't go chasing after her!

Don't go doing things half way and just leave her when things get a little too dicey! If you don't like how things are then changed her! Don't just complain about it!

That's fine and all, but you are forgetting that Reki was the one to drive both Kinji and Aria apart in the first place- previous volume, such a well timed move just when Kinji and Aria was about to build their relationship.

She not some innocent little girl caught up in all this only trying to protect Kinji. She the reason for all this crap to begin with. Aria might have misunderstood the situation, but Hell if Reki didn't continue to push her in that general direction.

(The bottom half is pretty much the same response as the upper half of my reply to your post so I'll cut it short)
Spoiler for Volume 7, chapter 1:

That pretty much explains Reki's motivations and background a bit.

Spoiler for Volume 6, Chapter 2:

It seemed more like a spontaneous burst of anger to me. Kinji isn't perfect, he has his flaws just like any other person, and Aria has her flaws too.

Like I said before, When your extremely angry at another person, you are not thinking at all. Anger is an emotion that just consumes you with rage, until you burn out. Majority of people who lash out at other people when angry are regretful when they calm down. That's basically what Kinji was doing.
Spoiler for Volume 6, Chapter 2:

Here Kinji realizes that he made the mistake of pouring more oil to a fire. I repeat this again if Aria truly wants to keep Kinji as her partner, then she should treat him better. If Aria liked him, then she could have confessed earlier.

Plus, take into consideration that Kinji was in a "Sniper Restriction" by Reki. There is too many factors involved to shift the blame towards one person. Kinji could have acted differently, Reki could have acted differently, Aria could acted differently, and Riko too instead just egging them on. It seemed like everyone there lost their cool a bit in that scene, except Riko.

Kinji, Reki, Aria all share responsibility. If even one of them could be honest and listened to the other's explanations or situations, the confrontation could have been avoided.

Spoiler for Volume 6, chapter 2:

Here, Aria was on the verge of striking Kinji because of what he said. Reki slapped Aria in order to protect Kinji.

Spoiler for Volume 6, chapter 1:

Reki was merely being true to her words "A bride does everything her lord wishes. I vow that my bullets will seek vengeance upon all those nearby who wish to harm my lord. I will eradicate them, not leaving a trace." Aria was about to harm her lord/husband, so tried to eradicate her completely.

Although in the present, Kinji forbade any further killing and to stick to Butei law to Reki. So now she usually asks Kinji if its okay to kill whenever in a crisis. Also, Kinji finds Reki's easier to handle than Aria because she actually listens to him, except when his life is in danger.

Spoiler for Spoilers from volume 7:

P.S. Your words are steadily becoming more heated. Also, your dislike of Reki and Kinji is slowly sipping into your words, try to be more neutral. Hate the action, but never the character.

Last edited by Hiro Hayase; 2011-06-10 at 04:51.
Hiro Hayase is offline   Reply With Quote