View Single Post
Old 2007-10-18, 17:55   Link #27
HurricaneHige
Uguu~

JC Staff not only dropped the ball, they basically threw an interception for the game-losing touchdown on ZnT2.

The first season, altho wasn't closely following the novel, was very enjoyable and characters were developed at a steady, watchable pace. The whole first season was very well done for anyone that did not read the novel, such as myself.

However, the second season JC Staff decides to turn up the fan service and repeat stale jokes done in the first season, even if the plot was decent if the line connecting the dots are not drawn properly it will, and did leave viewers wondering wtf just happened.

The ending for second season would've been one of the most dramatic, heart-breaking cliffhanging ending along side code geass from last year, but surely enough JC Staff can somehow find a way to screw it all up. How? by spoiling the plot from the next arc but not provide any additional information, ruining wat could've been a wonderful ending to the second season. Only after i read summaries for the novel did i find out wtf that was all about, and curses at JC Staff for blowing the game for us.

I hope they come up with an OVA ending like they did with Destiny(It made it better, still about 1000x worse than Seed tho) to correct for the mistakes and lead into the third season (should they choose to do a third one) and fire the current director's ass cuz he really needs to go back to film school.