View Single Post
Old 2008-10-01, 10:29   Link #1995
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Quote:
Originally Posted by X_Danny_X View Post
Kallen was shown first to fall off and the guren. Albion didnt show a sign of shutting during the sametime...only after did you see Kallen passed out and her guren fall off is that we saw the LA show sparks. and i sometimes wonder if such a feat of him escaping so fast was even possible without him doing it himself, self destructing the LA on his own but i think the writers just didnt bother to explain that part.

he probably ejected (why would a state of the art model not have an ejection block when the frontier had one)
and if you watch the scene where he tells her she hit him you clearly see and hear the albion shuting down (the cockpit lights in red)
and he didnt self destract (it was destroyed just like the frontir was)

Quote:
oh yes he did have a choice, it was planned out to fake his death, also he could of use it to hax that arm to the cockpit attack or just counter it t since it was cleary thrown first and it took alot of time to penetrate. he could of counter it before any of his other parts could of been affected but he didnt and took the opportunity to disable the guren and later fake his death. him saying that she did was all in part to make her and Gino believe that he was dead.
he lost the leg and was unable to move (you see his geass fully on)
he did what he could to keep her from killing him by blowing up the arm and trying to disable the guren
he did the same thing she did by using the final attack to finish the fight
her attack just happend to have more effect since it hit a spot that is more vital (thats why it exploded)

Quote:
Suzaku wasnt even trying to kill Kallen unlike Kallen was trying to kill him.
he was going all out to win the fight
he couldnt
and i dont think that spin kick was ment as a friendly gesture (since it has made unshielded units explode in the past)

Quote:
who cares
see part above
he didnt trigger it himself
it exploded the same way that the frontir did (and for the same reasons)