View Single Post
Old 2009-01-13, 18:43   Link #1102
Eliarine

Quote:
Originally Posted by incorrupts View Post
Did i say something to insult you or anything? I do not think so, so please do not put words in my mouth, i never said you are troll or anything.
Not you, but judging from this thread, social clubs and other discussions, not thinking Lelouch loved Kallen back is apparently becoming either pairing bashing, denial or trolling. And it's not too flattering.

Quote:
Obviously Kallen is so much more in love with Lelouch and her love is like 909093 huge mountains together, but can you honestly tell me that you can't see at least a romantic sparkle? Especially if the staff is backing it up?
Yes, I can. But like I said, I never saw his feelings towards Kallen as romantical. Lelouch is clueless when it comes to love, and he was already at a loss with Shirley's confessions. I think he honestly, deeply, strongly cared for Kallen. Just not romantically. Though I can see where you come from. I never said it was ridiculous to interpret those scenes as proofs, just that I don't see them like that.

As for the staff "backing it up", I said it already, all I see is them backing Kallen's feelings for Lelouch up. The rest is mainly interpretations for me, even if some try to impose them as the only ones making sense. I don't even think Kallen thought Lelouch loved her.

Quote:
And you can see this in Shirley+Lelouch? Which as much as i loved as pairing, compared to Kalulu in R2, it was way behind. About CCxLulu, it had not even started running its horses. That was still on the beginning point.
Depends on what you are comparing. Kallen and Lelouch had a lot of scenes together in R2, but that doesn't make Lelouch in love with her. And like I said in a previous post, I find more reasons to question Lelouch's feelings for Shirley than for Kallen.

That said, I'm off to bed. Have fun people~~