View Single Post
Old 2008-08-21, 14:20   Link #12
Aikoh

Send a message via AIM to Aikoh Send a message via MSN to Aikoh
I had started reading the comic online a while ago because I had just finished reading Afghanis-tan and Hetalia Axis appealed to me even more because I'm a history 'tard, but I had gotten distracted with other titles and couldn't find the time to read it until the anime announcement was posted. Needless to say, I am really excited, and the announcement has gotten me reading the series again so I know what to expect from the anime. The -tan concept is great and it's even more hilarious with countries because of the stereotypes that are sure to follow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cicido View Post
Well, I guess its better than turning all of the countries into moemoe girls. @ - @
You mean like the game "Moe Moe Niji Taisen"? Do yourself a favor and don't look it up, really. (._.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seko View Post
Does anyone know where to purchase the CD Drama?
Neither CDJapan nor Amazon Japan appear to have it, though Amazon Japan does have the graphic novel for sale. I would keep watching both official sites for more information, a catalog number might be posted in addition to the release dates that have already been posted (though, I would advise to keep an eye on the second site, as it seems to be the official site for the anime and most of the pages are still under construction).
Aikoh is offline   Reply With Quote