View Single Post
Old 2009-02-22, 03:25   Link #81
blue skies
noch einmal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amex_Yohko View Post
Because they hate other girls in anime and real-life except for fellow yaoi fangirls. Just look what their did to all female characters that usually in non-yaoi shows. They kill them all inside the world known as 'fanfiction'.

I have a question to all yaoi fangirls in this place "Can you all be a little bit more 'lesbian' ? Not turning yourself into real lesbians but they should stop become overly straight by holding hands with each other, spend more time with your won gender instead. We guys already did".
what

From what I gathered, you're saying most yaoi/slash fans don't like yuri or girl/girl, no? While I'm aware that there is a small portion of blithering fangirls who go "EEEEWW, TWO GIRLS??? ICKY!11!!!" at yuri, there are plenty of guys who love yuri and think yaoi is just sick. It definitely works both ways there, which is pretty stupid. But from what I've seen, many are fans of both genres. I'll watch/read both yaoi and yuri, if the story's good enough.

I know you're bringing fanfiction into this, but since when did fanfic have standards? You seem to think all of us slash random dudes together for no reason. And since when do we hate other girls in anime and real life? What reason would we have for that? You baffle me.