View Single Post
Old 2008-02-26, 02:25   Link #162
Koshimizu
おやすみ、ルルーシュ。

New cards in May.
[/URL]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
Looking over the qualities, it is actually quite interesting how the characters fit their respective Zodiac.
Another interesting thing I noticed: Sagittarius, Lelouch's Zodiac, is ruled by the planet Jupiter in astology. Connection?
Oooh Jupiter. O_O

Yes, they considered many things when giving these character's birthday. Not only horoscope, even the date has a meaning to it- matches with birthday of famous people. IIRC Suzaku's is also the birthday of a prime minister's son. The 2chers had discussions on this but I can't remember... since I'm not familar with the fame they're talking about. *sweatdrop*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
Well, I'd rather hope that Taniguchi didn't come up with her entire fate through a constellation.
Actually it's still the classic Zodiac they're using. For example, if counting 13 constallations, Nunnally (October 25th) would be Libra instead of Scorpio. So it's the classic (and more generally accepted) version they're using.

I suspect Bandai put Ophiuchus there only to give C.C. a chance to make an appearance, since CG staff refuses to give away her birthday.
Koshimizu is offline   Reply With Quote