Old 2013-03-28, 18:23   Link #991
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanya01 View Post
The same can be said to you, Triple_R.
No, it can't.

I have considered your argument. I have considered the amount of NanoFate and Fate focus in this movie. I have considered the amount of Lindy and Chrono focus in the movie.

I think the amount of NanoFate and Fate focus in this movie is perfectly normal for major characters and the main pairing of an anime movie. If anything, in fact, it's minimal. As even Kaijo admits, it's a measly 5 to 10 minutes of NanoFate focus. Any less than that, and I'd feel substantially short-changed as a NanoFate fan.

And why shouldn't I? These are the main protagonists and the main pairing in a 2 and a half hour movie. A measly 10 minutes of focus on their relationship is too much to ask for? Seriously, Nanya?

Quote:
No matter how much myself, Keroko, Kaijo, RD and even Aki point out to you that certain things just aren't right,
Because I don't agree with you. I do not see this supposedly grievous shortchanging of Chrono and Lindy. I think they did decently well for supporting cast characters.

Quote:
You seem to be going "lalalala, can't hear you" when we bring this up and call us being unfair.
No, I disagree with you. Disagreeing with someone is not ignoring them. I am obviously not pretending to not hear you.