View Single Post
Old 2012-02-17, 09:24   Link #1061
DXMichael
Psycho Falling Deep

Oh my, that tennis match was like a gift from heaven, or er, hell...well, their demons, so i'm going to say hell But why couldn't it have been another sport like Volleyball that could have 4 players!? Then not only could we have experianced the fantastic sights of Rias and Akeno, but also Asia and Koneko!

In fact, we just need more Koneko! So she's a little flat, but what matters is dat behind and those legs!

Ah well...I suppose the dodgeball match will have to make up for it. Even though the clothing is less revealing, they still managed to get as much out of it as they could! Akeno's leg's spread wide Asia's beloved behind

Oh, and I love Koneko's revenge for Issei Nice shot with that ball to the ball Koneko! But i'm now currently cringing with the thoughts of how much that could actually hurt...ouch

And all the events that unfolded involving that slime will forever be permanately burned into my memory, because I would not want to forget all of the things that Akeno and Rias said and did when that slime started burning their clothes away

This episode will keep me going for the rest of the week until the next episode