View Single Post
Old 2007-06-06, 16:33   Link #183
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
In its second week on the charts, Motteke Seeraafuku continues its amazing sales. It is in sixth place this week, with sales of almost 30,000 units, making a two-week total of 95,667 sold.
Impressive. Things seem to be working out for it. 29,760 to be exact. It seems to have vanished from the Top 20, unless it's lingering in slot 21 waiting to pop back up again.

Quote:
This is remarkable, considering that the high-selling Happy Materials, from the first Negima series, only had sales of 51,809 after two weeks, and Hare Hare Yukai, the Suzumiya Haruhi ED, had a total of 47,586 -- less than half what Motteke has sold.
Wasn't Haruhi underprepared? They actually bothered to prepere for this one, they new it would fly off the shelves this time. In this case Hare Hare Yukai almost seems like a test and Sailor Fuku is the real deal. It pays to be prepared for an onslaught of customers. This gentleman still thinks neither are particularly outstanding songs, however he doesn't mind listening to them from episode to episode.

Quote:
By the way, the little video featured in the middle of the Oricon main page this week is the new single by Chihara Minori (Yuki in Suzumiya Haruhi). Click on it to view the whole song in a larger viewer window.
hahaha.....no.

On a lighter note this is my first post since receiving my degree in paper form. I'm so relieved the pressures of school are finally beyond me and I have something to show for it. My mother says its a $20,000 piece of paper.