View Single Post
Old 2007-12-22, 19:05   Link #511
XTimX

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
You clearly didn't read this very thread.

my bad I must have missed it...watched utawarerumono in one mega marathon ( I didn't come for the furry ears and tails but was pleasantly surprised when I saw eruruu's tail at the first episode... MOE :P )...so pretty tired here...8.04 AM in the morning with manys hours of no sleep :P

but I question that point...if guys can have tails...and dori and gura are ( I presume their oboro's sisters ) related to oboro...why doesn't oboro have a tail then ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urzu 7 View Post
Also, Tim, with what you said about how they use the phrase "boku tacchi", as I said a few posts above, it most likely just means they are male. I know some people try to spin it or put the angle on it that they might be tomboys, but another angle to look at it, especially taking everything else into consideration in this thread, is that they use the phrase simply because they actually are male.
wow thanks for the heads up but in any event I'm still a big supporter of the female idea...just browsed through like a thousand pics in the image thread...the image of the twins in a extremely manly comic nearly killed me

plus I don't think oboro is a gay near flat-chested girls are my thing too :P