Thread: Playstation 5
View Single Post
Old 2020-03-18, 19:52   Link #18
JagdPanther
WE ARE.... PENN STATE....

Send a message via AIM to JagdPanther
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
Oh, no announced PS3 BC? Not in a hurry to get this one then, especially with it being weaker on GPU performance than the XSX. I can see this having discounts within a year of release, on top of it being cheaper at release. So for me, no need to pay full price when I can wait till a PS5 exclusive game I want releases, especially when my first priority right now is to find a replacement for my dead Phat PS3.
Better BC in general would be nice. I'd never really considered downloading games to my PS4 until recently when I started jonesing for some old PSX/PS2 games, and I was absolutely floored by how much bigger the old games catalog is for PS3 than for PS4... and since my fat PS3 is also dead, I can't play them unless I go buy a PS3, which I simply don't want to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Wing View Post
I'm watching the live stream right now and honestly PlayStation should've revealed the console before the TED talk about it's performance...
Totally unrelated to this, I don't know why I am so amused seeing your sig pic while I'm listening to really old-school MIDI music from Sailor Moon: Another Story.

Avatar v. 37.0: Fighter Squadron 31. The VF-31 "Tomcatters."
JagdPanther is offline   Reply With Quote