View Single Post
Old 2009-06-06, 23:24   Link #9
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaman OS View Post
Yeah that was a bit of a letdown with the whole "Marianne was evil and V.V. killed her cause he's a jealous ass. Everything we've hinted about those characters was wrong."

I wonder if they were just trying to shock people. I don't think anybody saw the Ragnarok thing coming.
Well, as it's been said, there are some resemblances to Lelouch/Shirley/Rolo and Charles/Marianne/V.V.

I do wish that Marianne had stayed as the caring and loving mother......well, I guess she sort of was, but if they just didn't add this dark side to her.

Anyway, I don't know why C.C. joined up with them (probably another thing they didn't think through) but the point is that she wanted to die and if the Ragnarok plan went through she would have ceased to exist as she knows. Maybe it would have been a bizarre different kind of existence, but her physical would've been gone. The way I understand it is that every living human would have merged with the World of C consciousness which is just what happnes after they die anyway.
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote