View Single Post
Old 2010-03-13, 03:44   Link #6083
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmIaNeRd View Post
I think as others have said for now Athena should go out of the picture as her going back with Hayate to Japan would kind of bring up issues with the other girls.. already deciding a definite partner for him now would for me change this series a whole lot.
the main issue here is that manga is already takeing long... and I dont see much of new stuff to draw that were not used by the author already..... what go back to japan like nothing happened and continue the peacefull life filled with comedy....... seriously im not native to expect soemthing like that becouse its impossible.... now hayate might suffer of parting with athena after he waited soooo logn for her.... and what after 1night puff 10years of waiting and no girlfriend go to shit.... seriosuly cutting out athena like that is just wrong

If she had no bigger role here than why the hell hata created her and the whole end of world arc if he was goting to toss her aside like that after such effort from hayates side...

personaly I think that cutting her out now will be even more devasteteing in result at the end....the "bring an issue with other girls".... so what now hayate will get even more along with the girls and at the end of series athena reapears and hell gets lose... it would be more human to make her stay in Japan and allow her witness hayates getting along with "lots" of girls.... so not only girls would develop but Athena herself would gain some knowlage and she herself would have to work hard to get hayates feelings (and not I was first so he is mine)

anyway there is still hope... I mean at the end athena says goodbye and im glad I was able to meet you again.... while hayte is kinda shocked and goes all "Eh !"
so here is a possibility that he will tell her to come becouse he doesnt want her to be alone or something..... so she tags along or she says that she will come to japan later...... so kinda all girls would gain development... and the best will win at the end....... since its kinda unfair that Nagi has huge ammount of money (I guess athena will call mikado to cancel the deal of destroying stones since hayate did not break the rule which says mistress destroying the stone XD) so she can afford stuff that normal people cant so hayate is happy..... while other girls like Ayumu or Hina as kinda poor dotn stand a chance here....

so for me it would be better if there were love rivals like rich vs rich + poor vs poor ^^ Nagi vs Athena and Ayumu vs Hina..... in order to get hayate..... it would be good if nagi had another super rich rival... that would show that money alone is not enought ^^ (so nagi would develop more... since there is older,cuter,richer,better body and super smart girl that wants hayate for herself :P so a powerfull enemy)
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote