View Single Post
Old 2010-03-14, 02:17   Link #6093
WhiteWings

I thought Himegami was forced out for betraying Nagi. I am not sure how deep the bond was between Nagi and her last butler considering that they seemed to be a good deal of friction between the two.

But the bottom line is there is a chance that Nagi might feel Hayate is leaving her just as Himegami did (though for different reasons) and Nagi certainly won't take it well even if Hayate claims that he will stay with her while at the same time say he'll be with another girl if that happens.

Either way, after all that has been going on Athena should stay around for some time at least to keep things interesting. Putting real life logic in manga or anime isn't always feasible but if that girl just drops out of the picture completely for even just a little while just after all that chaos... well then I can say for sure that the manga is going to go nowhere.

Let her stick around for a while before even letting her go off for a bit to who knows where.