Thread: Nanoha - Q&A
View Single Post
Old 2010-05-30, 15:11   Link #2060
Koveras Alvane
Mastermind Rational
*Author

Send a message via ICQ to Koveras Alvane Send a message via MSN to Koveras Alvane
Quote:
Originally Posted by al103 View Post
First thing that I noted is that Enforcer and Instructor (like Nanoha and later Vita) are positions and not ranks. Fate is lieutenant in As to Strikers manga and Captain in Strikers, but she is still in both cases Enforcer. It just case where position >> rank and it doesn't matter that Nanoha and Fate are second lieutenants or captains, when Fate leads investigation she is in charge, even if she is lesser ranked and when Nanoha trains somebody or test equipment she is in charge, even if she is lesser ranked. But they still have they normal ranks too.
OK. All I can remember is that Fate is always referred to as Enforcer Fate (except when she is Captain of Lightning Team), so I assumed Enforcers don't follow the regular rank ladder. But you explanation is better, thanks.

Also, about Instructor, do you mean, that there is no "training corps", just certain officers within other armed branches who serve as trainers?