View Single Post
Old 2012-03-27, 08:59   Link #134
LoveMeKags
#1 Ranka Fan!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuul View Post
I love it. It was really unique and funny. I found it adorable in afucked up way.

And he looks so happy. It was quite cute.

But I can see why Mikono was scared.

Poor Kagura who cannot convey his feelings in a proper manner.

It could have been worse. Be happy he didn't sniff her butts.
I agree on the funny part. It was adorable. But it was really fucked up too, at least what he was saying whilst doing it. I pity Mikono in that situation. He should've really come out and stated his true feelings, instead, he scared her even more because he said he would kill her. What is she supposed to think? She acted rationally at least.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Well I wouldn't go so far as to say 'disgusted or afraid', but what I did felt was extreme awkwardness watching it

Hmm that's not completely true, I was slightly afraid and uncomfortable but it's for another more subjective reason.

But if there's one thing I'll agree with Zuul, at least he didn't sniff her butt >.> That spot was reserved by Amata since episode three... Kidding kidding...
Maybe I needed a better term for my own feelings but I don't feel like finding my dictionary in my messy room right now...

Yes, awkward better describes it. My best friend was looking over my shoulder and I could swear I saw an anime sweatdrop on her forehead.

I will say that poor Mikono had no idea what was going on. In the beginning, she said "I felt like he cared about me." I doubt she feels that anymore unless she subconsciously understood his words. It seems that Zessica wasn't willing for her to find out. Then again, she shot Kagura to protect Amata and not Mikono. That was just a bonus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pingva View Post
It was fine. He was happy, telling how much he loves her, even trying to kiss her. He always is over the top and that's why he scares normal people.
No, you misinterpret the scene, and everyone else did not. He literally said he hated her, would kill her, and the scene you refer to as a near-kiss looks similar to when he sniffed her just episodes before. If it wasn't for Amata, Mikono probably would've gone insane, as she apparently didn't get the "double meaning" you did. That's if there is a double meaning.

He's still kinda on Mykage mindfuck right now.