View Single Post
Old 2012-03-27, 09:29   Link #136
Vena
Carpe Diem

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayumi View Post
and for amata "you don't have a smell" means "you stink a lot"
So it was:

"You smell to much. Therefore you must live!" *points shiny finger at Amata's heart* "I'm going to make your blood flow normally so that you can be very healthy!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Thats the point Im trying to make, why does his apparent reversal speech only applies to Mikono and not everything else? That doesn't add up at all. Plus doesn't his reversal power shows a tell tale sign of glowing red. So again, how do we know its his reversal power at work and not that he's gone cukoo? Actually even if he had gone cukoo, it doesnt explain why it still only applies to Mikono when he can clearly speak his mind freely in everything else.
It is a definitive pattern though, otherwise the rest of his speech patterns literally make no sense if reversed (see above), but his speech to Mikono also makes no sense (when paired with his actions) if not reversed. Now, why is this happening? I'd probably throw my money on the fact that the thing that drives him is her, it *stirs him up*... you know, like how Amata's elemental powers activate when he has a boner.

Kagura speaks backwards when he has a boner, is basically what I'm saying.