View Single Post
Old 2010-03-15, 09:38   Link #181
wingman32x

I voted...

Sakagami Tomoyo: I loved her character. I found her bluntness rather funny and I liked her interactions with Sunohara. Also, I liked the idea that she wanted to join the student council to preserve the trees. She had a good reason for doing so and it really showed her determination.

Fujibayashi Kyou: I liked her attitude as class rep. She was a real enforcer and I often laughed at the punishment she dished out at Tomoya and Sunohara for Misbehaving. I also liked how close she was with her sister, Ryou. She literally lived for her. An example of this is Kyou pushing aside her own feelings for tomoya and helping Ryou in her quest for winning Tomoya.

Okazaki Tomoya: Hands down one of the best shounen/seinin romance male leads ever. The amount of character development he went through in after story is unlike anything I have ever seen. It was incredible to see him start out as an apathetic delinquint who didn't care about his future, into a hard working father and husband.

Okazaki Nagisa: Now, I mentioned that Tomoya changed incredibly, but Nagisa was the person to inspire or start that change. That's why I voted for her. Tomoya cut classes, quite often. Nagisa kept nagging him, encouraging him to attend on a regular basis. As a result, Tomoya attended class regularly after that. Tomoya was downright bitter twords his father and didn't want anything to do with him. It was Nagisa that pressed the issue, constantly reminding him about informing his dad of certain things and inviting his father to events behind his back. In after story, when Tomoya's dad got arrested, it was Nagisa that got Tomoya to go. As a result of all this, Tomoya was able to make ammends with his father.

Anyway, those are my top characters. I voted for some of the side characters as well, but these four characters were the ones that I wanted to elaborate on.