View Single Post
Old 2015-05-28, 02:31   Link #64
Schion93

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namorax View Post
I don't think I will be disappointed with the lack of a harem, and I am not exactly sure why anyone would conclude I would miss something like that... I don't think it was worded that ambiguously?

Neither did I want to allude that Mahouka's protagonist had anything like a "harem". If I am honest, it has been quite some time since I last checked the translation but all I remember of the plot can be summarized as "Stuff happened, but then Oni-sama came and saved the day!".
Spoiler for "rant" concerning Mahouka you can skip:

That was a just a grievance I have with published LNs in general. Unless the author caters to (at least) one target audience's fetishes tastes it never reaches the printing machines, or at least it never reaches this corner of the world as an english version...
I read stories for the plot... if I want to read about "teens" fondling each other and/or do a "Yin-Yang-Union" I go and ask Google for Ero-Fanfics.

(Sorry for slightly derailing the thread)
I see, well back onto your question, I'd say give this one a try as you wouldn't know if you will like or dislike it until you've read it
Schion93 is offline   Reply With Quote