View Single Post
Old 2007-12-21, 15:12   Link #24
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A. View Post
You are right, her actions are so cute, so heart warming, it melts.

I never noticed her socks though, I love her ribbon/ hairband though. I think I'm into girls with ribbons for hair bands - Haruhi, Tsukasa, now Ryou.

Seeing her and Nagisa together has been great, like the rooftop 'yuri' scene and when they cuddled trying to survive Kotomi's death violin practice.
Note worthy of the rooftop scene that was indeed cute. Sharing each others pain of violin tourture. Ryou is definetly a nice girl. Cute, smart and a generally caring person. Her relationship with her sister is a deep one and probably deeper due to them being twins. She is definetlky one of my fav girls so far the situation between her Kyou and Tomo to me is pretty complex it always is when sisters like the same guy. The crappy thing is they are both a good pick any guy would be lucky to have either. Win a guy over with kindness or annoy and beat the snot out of him which ever one is fancy. I want to see some alone time between her and Tomo thats what im looking forward to.

Plus over the knee stockings = complete and utter MOE-ness