View Single Post
Old 2013-11-19, 10:28   Link #5
dragon1412

mostly the same as Kadi point out, leave aside character now this is what i think about game system:
Pro:
- good settings.
- good explanation and theory .

Con :
- too many absurd restrictions :
+ party with level different maximum is 5, lead less combination and encounter, situations.
+ Maximum Friends is 50, TBH, in most MMO nowadays, if you are an active raider, you will find that their circle of friends go much further.
+ Nullified damage to prevent KS, seriously ??? doing this is suicide for a MMO, since with 0 KS, there will be people who try to troll people by steal the target, and also turn the game into a 1 man show, basically, no sudden help, no Hero saving damsel, no encounter.
+ You limited a guild members number to 100. This practically turn the game into a fight between mercenary band rather than guilds.
+ Inflation rate is too high, and there is only 1 80=90 lvl, when people get there, the game might started to deal in million already.
+ The amount of needed kills in order to lv up is fixed basically, with your calculation a lvl 1 need to kill 25 lvl 1 mob to reach 2, and lvl99 need to kill 25 lvl 99 mob( mob, not boss) to reach 100, it's make me wonder why is only 1 ever reach 80.
+ using your own face equals to no privacy, i doubt the game can become that popular if the hate ingame come to RL.
+ event prized is too cheap, balanced didn't mean much compare to the effort to reach the top of the entire server.

- for character side :
+ too much different between RL and game, there might be different, but the way you wrote it, you make me think they are 2 completely different person.
+ yea, pretty much what Kadi said, i can't see how an emo and bullied kid change so much, this is not just a matter of in game, the personality will reflected, especially in a VR where it's show your real face, Kirito personality is the same whether it's RL or in game, same goes to shiroe, i find it's hard for someone who was bullied to change so much, not to mention that his real face was practically for all to see.
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote