View Single Post
Old 2012-10-27, 11:58   Link #3229
ion475
にこにこにー

Quote:
The rational side of me agrees with this,you need big names,either seasonal or even if you want to reach into older anime you could go for a sort of "legends" tournament that features big names that have already been eliminated this year.

The complete and utter Tsukishiba Aoba fanboy that I am though says "screw that!I get to vote for Aoba!Awesome" I don't care if she's obscure,she's my favorite tsundere character of all time and I'd vote for her even if she was in the arena 1 match
They could have put Aoba in an earlier exhibition, and I doubt anyone would complain (I know I won't...). And yeah, at least Cross Game is fairly well known.

On a side note, agree with Triple_R in regards to "Past v. Future" matchup. It's always good to see how new girls fared while they're at the top of their strength (i.e. having an ongoing series) v. a group of proven, although somewhat forgotten, groups of veterans. Hack, they can always throw LB v. LB (Rin v. Kud? No clue...), SAO v. SAO (Asuna v. Suguha, although Asuna will probably destroy Suguha...).