View Single Post
Old 2013-03-08, 01:53   Link #5947
gotchi

haven't watched anime as frequently as i used to back in high school but heard they remastered SEED so I marathon'd it in the past two days!

I enjoyed watching it, especially in HD glory!
- Music/soundtrack for this series is awesome....though I kind of miss hearing "River" in the EDs and not hearing "Find the way" till the end was an interesting change. The new song by FictionJunction is great too..but doesnt tug at my heart the same way as the original ending songs xD
- nice to see re-animated/HD scenes. I was in Tokyo and checked out the Gundam Museum where they had a SEED Remaster gallery...it was neat to see panels that were overdrawn for the widescreen adaptation. I want that last scrolling ED animation as my screensaver xD

watching this 9 years later ...gotta say I missed a lot of things. I used to have a huge dislike towards Flay but looking back at it...she's actually one of the better developed characters that added great drama. I also never realized how the Archangel always managed to bring in/have onboard daughters that belong to a family of Plant/Federation/Orb....what are the chances? but then again it didnt lose a single battle so ...whatever...

And..so GSD Remaster coming out soon too...I've tried to forget that series as it left me with only frustration...cos it had so much potential to be BETTER! Can't really remember the exact details of GSD but...I really wish it wasn't just a Remaster but a Rewrite/Remaster!

As a Cagalli SEED fan, I was sooo bummed with how her character was treated in GSD. She was pretty much screwed over....I don't understand why there wasn't anyone within Orb who supported the Attha's or Uzumi didn't exist to be in GSD to help shape her/act as a mentor in politics ...did they all really have die with Uzumi back in Kaguya/mass driver place...? ...blah the plot/situations the characters had to deal with felt forced upon in GSD. I just remember back in the day hoping for each episode to get better as it went on but... just ended the series being dissatisfied.

Anyway...i just needed to find a place to express my enthusiasm for the remastered SEED xD hope you all have a good night/day