Thread: Licensed Noragami Aragoto (Season 2)
View Single Post
Old 2015-10-20, 04:47   Link #80
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
But why wasn't Kugaha restrained like Aiha? Is he a nora or something? Or does he have something on him which makes him immune to such restraints?
I assume he has a second name (or more), so he can move through those. As for why he is doing all of this, maybe he wants to put Bishamon to the test, see if she is still worthy of her place as a resplendent god of destruction, when she has settled for a small elite team of regalias. Saving everyone she finds may be kind, but it's a blatant weakness - bad relationships between them would make Bishamon collapse from the feedback...so she either cuts them loose or dies.

Yato is probably the only god with a single regalia, so he's a good example of what Kuga is trying to do...? No clue as to how Nora is involved in all of this besides sparking Kuga's interest in the case.

I'm really liking the second season so far, Yato is a complete badass even without a weapon, he still has his shitty way of talking to Yukine, but at least he warned him that Suzuha's spot was dangerous instead of his usual "just listen to what I say" demeanor. Hiyori is slowly turning into a sad, sad case of a separated soul, bound to get in aaaaaall kinds of danger...

The strangest characters in the series remain the Binbougami and her regalia, they basically offer protection to whoever they damn please but don't actively meddle in their affairs. While I doubt they have ulterior motives, they're just so...iunno, weird :O
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote