View Single Post
Old 2006-07-03, 08:49   Link #42
dpryciak

Send a message via MSN to dpryciak Send a message via Yahoo to dpryciak
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jehuty77
Agreed, IM so sick of endings where the Hero dies or its supsoe to teach us a lesson like(for example, Kaname dieing and Sousuke learning a harsh lesson on being Human).

I really hope they do get together in the end, it sure looks like it will end up that way long as Kaname doesnt get hypnotized or something.

She Loves Sousuke and Sousuke loves her too, its obvious in what they say, how they act and how they feel. But they cant be happy together until their both safe from enemies long term.
I know what you mean!! I hate what I've dubbed the traditional "Japanese ending." Too many times, the two declare affection, then, BOOM, the other dies, and then there is that message, "Well, love goes on, and s/he sacrificed her/himself, which is just showing how much devotion s/he has..."

&^$^*(() is what I say. Comedy or not, give me satisfaction!

At least FMP's writer will give us more satisfaction, no matter what, then the Takahashi's Ranma 1/2. That one just petered out and I'm fearing Inu Yasha's ending...gah!

My prediction for the upcoming book, Get Together, is that Chidori just gives herself over to the Black Technology within her (it has tried in the past, at least in the manga), hiding within it, because she ended up hurting a lot of the people she loved and just cannot stand it. In the middle of COMO, she grew momentarily tired and weak, which is another reason why I'm thinking this. But then Sagara is gunna charge in and try to wake her up. I'm hoping some emotion pours out of him in that case. Hmm.... I cannot hope for "get away from my woman," like Inu Yasha does, but, hey, we all have our fantasies!

<--long time reader, short time participant
dpryciak is offline   Reply With Quote