View Single Post
Old 2012-08-01, 20:56   Link #55
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Hey, Reddy. Instead of constantly saying Revolutionist has been defending Ezelcant, which I certainly don't remember, why don't you dig up some of his old posts to prove it? Because right now all you're doing is advocating genocide in an indirect way.
Nobody is advocating genocide don't you get it. Revolutionist is wrong in his analysis as every time Flit has a defenseless Vegan in front of him is spares them.

Yes he chickens out.

Also the Vegan's themselves are to blame for their current condition and the war. They gave power to a lunatic as his words were pretty.

Remember Zeheart tried to kill Asemu lest he have a conscience and become the mask.

Fram can't back down as there have been too much blood spilled already.

Deen joins the military and believes Earthers are laughing at their conditions. When that is not the case. In fact years before a peace offer was given.

Quote:
And if Flit gets his wish and blows up the Luna base next episode I'm going to laugh so hard at everyone's reactions.
Luna base is military target. Either the Federation gets it, looses it or nobody can have it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionist View Post

My main point is that hate speech is wrong. Whether Flit actually starts murdering Vagans or not is irrelevant, the fact is so far right now he has openly dehumanized them, and called for their extermination on several occasions. Some things you just don't say, advocating genocide, promoting racism, discrimination of any type, those things are wrong and morally unacceptable. If you think I'm going to change my stance on that you are very mistaken.
Well Flit dehumanizes Vegans cause as in own words not acting as human and find it easy to just kill people.

How many of us are defending the Nazis or the Imperial Japanese military for the atrocities we did?

You forget once again Vegan is not a race but a sovereign state. Flit said to Kio that Ezelcant and the Vegans that are following him must be defeated.

If Vegan ceases as a state then Vegans are no more. Because they are culturally absorbed with the rest of humanity.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote