View Single Post
Old 2013-02-06, 05:02   Link #1133
Chimurry

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralZero View Post
All SG are rule breakers to begin with... yet Ise's trident tops them all...
He can change into a rook, knight, bishop or queen even without stepping into the enemy territory.
His transformation is also reversible
In chess the promotion of the pawn is irreversible and isn't that also the same in the rating game?
And it wouldn't be called an Illegal move trident if it is not illegal...
Is according the Game rules, is called "Illegal move" cuz don't need Rias approval or being on Enemy Territory, but in the encounter vs Bael was Legal, Rias was there with Ise and wasn't take enemy flags or kind of thing, it was members elimination, the game rules was open (no special rules or restrictions like they have against Sitri), only basics, so that's why I say "technically" wasn't Illegal, on the other way its like you say, could be games could only allow one promotion, as far I know of the entire LN Ise could promote and reverse and promote again on the same or different piece, so I can say the basics rules allow that.
About deaths: on rating games it happen, that's why Rias surrender her encounter against Raiser, remember he menace to burnout Ise and calling "accident", on the Devils Social Class examinations are forbidden, even "accident" (Vol 11 reference).
So its like someone ready say: Its under your own risk, if you want glory you have to pay the price, speak of: the fight in the Middle Class Examinations, the guy against Gremory Group came at first with all strenght cuz they know Ise, Akeno and Kiba are dreadful opponents, still on the comments when Ise sent flying and K.O. the other guy with one punch, the rest just say: "Bad Luck".