View Single Post
Old 2011-07-08, 21:28   Link #67
Top Gear Tony
The Prototype

Well what do you expect when nearly all male leads in these types of anime are basically a pathetic attempt at self inserted fanfiction, meaning that the MC is meant to be the author or at least who the author wishes he was. I wouldn't mind that if they all weren't generic looking and just plain bland personality wise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen
If you restrict yourself to a damn title, you're story is not going to get very big because you're focusing only on one character.
I'm not saying that per say, what I'm saying is it should be more about the title character than anyone else, otherwise why name it that way? They might as well name it something like "Barron Von Tea Pots Fucking Ludicrous Adventure" and it would be just as valid. But I'm just being a bigot. I just don't see the point of having a title character take back seat while some dude swaggers about rejecting the obvious advances of hot woman while we could be seeing something more interesting. Apparently and jugging from watching the show alot of interesting stuff happened to certain characters while they were off screen. I'd rather see what they were up to instead of watching anther forced romance scene between generic MC number 122342 and miss second choice love interest for the bazillionzth time.

Last edited by Top Gear Tony; 2011-07-08 at 22:07.