Thread: Licensed Saki manga
View Single Post
Old 2012-05-27, 03:34   Link #1037
Used Can

Am I the only one who thinks Toki will faint and the match will end up cancelled? Teru has pretty much won the match, and the only thing anyone could pull at this point, at best, would be just one small "fuck you" at the end to Teru, but that'd be it.

Achiga was nowhere near Senriyama's level in their last match, and their little training shouldn't really put them on a level on par with Shiratodai by any means, or otherwise it'd be too far-fetched.

I'm sure the other girls will step-up their game a bit and manage some respect points here and there against the rest of Shiratodai, but I doubt they'll be able to even shake them. Shiratodai is pretty much Kiyosumi's fated rival. Changing that just to have them play against Achiga would be rather anticlimactic to me, even more so considering all the hype the Shiratodai girls have got, especially Awai.

Anyhow, I agree on the idea it was too early to show off Shiratodai, and even worse, have that team play against Achiga and Senriyama, when the rivalry between those two was building up rather well, and now instead of developing said newfound rivalry, Ritz pretty much pitted them against Shiratodai just to have them both get raped badly. It feels like a waste, and having either of those teams play on par, and even worse, beat Shiratodai would be a terrible idea.