View Single Post
Old 2011-06-24, 00:05   Link #559
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
They said that a Level 5 would take a couple hundred years to become a Level 6, hence the need for a body that can last for that long periods of time. And now that the story is stepping into the realm of cybernetics...

Also, to understand the Heavens might not necessary automatically mean [Above God], as I've recalled Angels also have celestial knowledge.
The Fridge is calling out to us Seriously, his Dark Matter is inorganic, right? Lol, fore~shadowing.

Speaking of Fridge-kun...

Kakine's Epihet is He who wields a piece of the Heaven that is inhabited by God. More and more, I think his Dark Matter might literally be a material that the Heavens are partly made of.

Also...

Quote:
Accelerator and Dark Matter control the organic and inorganic powers respectively.
From this passage, I get a headache.

By Dark Matter, does it mean Kakine or the literal Dark Matter?

By Accelerator, does it mean with or without his wings?

If Accelerator's non-angel form controls the organic, then do his wings do as well? Or if we are to believe Kakine -- that his wings are made out of Dark Matter -- then they must control the inorganic, right? But since it seems that Accelerator creates imaginary vectors with those wings -- black or white -- doesn't it mean that truly, even taking the wings into consideration, that:

Accelerator=Organic

Kakine=Inorganic.

???

Believer of the Great Sumeragi.

One Does Not Simply Make Touma A Good Protagonist ~ The Truth.

"Kyon has set his 'enemy that must be defeated' to be 'bad writing' of the world. The more there is, the stronger his Holy Crack " ~ Chaos2Frozen.
Mr.Kyon is offline   Reply With Quote