View Single Post
Old 2009-09-18, 21:45   Link #2163
Qilin
Romanticist

I just managed to install EP5 on my computer. I'm glad. Sadly, I can't read Japanese, so the best I can hope for is just looking through the sprites and characters and try to guess what is happening.

My impressions so far:

1. Who's the Bernkastel look-alike in the portrait? I thought she was Bern at first glance, but I noticed that their eye colors differ...

2. Why does the visual novel start in the middle of a game? When the story got to the mansion, some characters were already dead. Did they just skip the long story introduction, and headed straight for the main event?

3. Bernkastel and Lambdadelta are emitting the vibes of being the true villains in the series.

4. Pure speculation from the OP, but I'm guessing that Bern and her look-alike are in conflict somehow.

5. Beato with her hair down... Takes some getting used to...

My questions were rhetorical, so I don't wish for any answers. Spoilers can really ruin my day when it comes to this game... I would have placed this post in the main thread for EP5, but that place is like a minefield of spoilers. For now, the best I can hope for is that the translation project is eventually completed so that my questions can be answered.
Qilin is offline   Reply With Quote