View Single Post
Old 2012-04-23, 22:34   Link #1099
type-R!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deikan View Post
I don't think she should because despite her being my second favourite character, I can only she her as a close friend and second little sister figure to Kyousuke rather than a love interest. She hasn't made enough impressions and moves on him (as I can remember), and even if she did it's a little do late to do so, I think she should be kept out of the race. That's just my perspectives based on what I read from vol 1 till now.
I think I'm gonna agree as well. She is also my 2nd favourite character and I really enjoyed her routes in the psp game, especially when you see her sweet side. But to see her join the race for Kyosuke doesn't seem fit for her character at this time.
If she would have been considered a definite candidate beforehand, I think a good starting point to start building her relationship with Kyousuke could have been very early in the novel, maybe just a few months after meeting each other for the first time, or during the time Kirino was abroad. This of course would have changed the other gilrs' current status.
Imagine if she should have gone more ojou-sama like during her visits to Kyousuke after Kirino left, that would have changed history for ever and secured Kyousuke's economic future .
Btw, in the novels, does Kyousuke still feels a little uncomfortable when Saori is in her ojou mode or did he get used to it?
type-R! is offline   Reply With Quote