View Single Post
Old 2008-01-12, 15:41   Link #91
SpaceBrotha
Wild card

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
Stupid typos. If only Fanfiction.net was easier to alter stories after being posted >< I've had problems with "replacing" chapters with typo-free ones and ended up losing all reviews for that chapter and other random errors in it -.-

Currently I'm debating continuing from them waking up in the morning or if I want to skip about another week. I need time to pass by >< but I can't skip too much at once. They've known each other for about a month now. Fate's been crushing since day two, Nanoha is just now starting to get confused but hasn't realized anything yet.
Spoiler for thoughts on starting chapter VI, spoilers:
I agree with ghazghkull here, write the morning as a short piece and then jump a few days ahead... the entire morning plot seems to be hilarious so i'm all for it...
Spoiler:

Anyways, looking forward to reading it
Sayings and quotes hold wisdom in them. Either the wisdom is found in the correctness of the quote, or in the lesson learned from the error.
Hard part is figuring out who's making the errors...

Last edited by SpaceBrotha; 2008-01-12 at 15:43. Reason: Forgot my spoilers tags!
SpaceBrotha is offline   Reply With Quote