View Single Post
Old 2008-06-24, 16:21   Link #2052
wtfftw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post
Right because the Czar's were worse than Stalin... Sorry, history usually shows that most revolutions end really badly.
in the times of the Czar there was basically slavery. Not in name but in the conditions the farmers had to live in etc. And no i dont see a difference between that and stalin. And stalin was not the one who was the leader after the revolution it was lenin in the 1st world war period they somewhat lived better then under the Czar's

The dutch revolted against the spanish regime and after that it was way better. The american revolution was against the british regime and yeah after that they had the constitution in which freedom was essential. the french revolt ensured more freedom. I can go on.

I also said that it can go either way. You cant disprove history with 1 example and say its a formula that if revolt happens it will never go good thats bullshit. It can go either way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post
Thanks for that useless comment.
that was actually a informative quote about the subject of this thread^^.

What do you want me to say yeah he is great for killing his dad. selling out lulu not knowing wtf happened. or that he doesnt even do any fuck fo rthe japanese people let alone abuse nunnally for his desire to punish lulu.
wtfftw is offline   Reply With Quote