View Single Post
Old 2013-05-10, 21:35   Link #2047
battleengine

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
Nah, just can't see Shouko die, not after her fake death. Even 'Spirit Form Shouko' doesn't scare me, as it looks too much like the naked Shouko/Saki bits of the OP.

Bigger question now is if the green Valvrave is another unit, because if it is, Saki will most probably be a pilot. And she'll have an advantage in that she'll be the same vampire race as Haruto, while Shouko is just plain human. She also drew first blood with that stolen kiss, so definitely is a contender.

Well, they did earn 250 mil yen. If you know of such 'rubbish' plan that can earn that much dough, I'm all ears.

Of course, them having that much money is kind of pointless, since they can use anything and everything within the module without cost, but that's besides the point.

Like seriously, who are they gonna buy stuff from? XD

Lol, you sound like my real life fujoshi friends, where their het ship is HarutoXShouko. Of course, I gotta put up with their HarutoXL-Elf goggles, but fortunately a couple of them prefer L-ElfXA-Drei. XD
i think it is almost 100% confirm to have saki to be the next pilot ( even though she really no suited to be a pilot )
battleengine is offline   Reply With Quote