View Single Post
Old 2011-11-20, 01:46   Link #40
lightbringer
M9000

Meh, I'm sure she'll be fine. There are enemies all around her but Hecate is probably the only one daring enough to attack her despite Yuuji's orders for her not to be harmed. Granted, I think it would've been a better idea to keep her by his side instead... but maybe she couldn't handle the trip while her powers are sealed, or maybe it's not going to be exactly a walk in the park - who knows what's floating around in the Abyss on the other side of that gate, apart from SotF body?

@Chris, I didn't find the LN to be better than the anime, just different in some regards... and from reading LN for other series, this is often the case, even though people get very passionate about it . For me, this season is better because Yuuji actually kicks ass. He came up with decent strategies in the past but he's always been useless in actual combat (by the end of the second season, he could only handle trash mobs solo). Then there's also the fact that the plot is moving somewhere. There's the shadow of an all-out war between Bal Masque and the Crimson Realm in the air, both sides are mobilizing, and Yuuji also seems to have some kind of plan (what he calls the Grand Order).