Thread: News Stories
View Single Post
Old 2013-01-27, 14:38   Link #25976
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamFan0083 View Post
Well that does make sense then.
So Russia has more in common with the US than I thought.
Thank you for that information SaintessHeart, I didn't know any of that.
Poor Russia, to be in the same kind of corporate noose that we here in the US are in makes me weep for the common people of the world.
It's absolutely crazy that so few people control so much whether they are in Russia, China, or the United States.
These Oligarchs need to go.
With the info you have provided Saintess, I think it is safe to guess at the possibility that the Syrian crisis is about far more than just political change for "Democracy."
I'm willing to bet the Military Industrial Complex is pushed for a war with Syria and Iran so that they can make a mint on the conflict.
The international banks would finance such a conflict, so I can see them making "gentlemen's agreements" with our politicians, and if the Russian Oil Barons stand to acquire new assets after the conflict then I would imagine they'd be on board as well.
After all, what's the lives of a few thousand "little people" when big business profits are at stake.
Even US had pulled out of Iraq, the lives of the people had changed little - people still store AK-47s under their carpets and mattresses as a form of insurance, and the people who hole themselves up in the US Embassy go out there only to cut oil deals.

It is a pity Kuwait still hold some form of animosity towards Iraq thanks to the war 2 decades ago; otherwise they would have evened the economic scale through an oil-producing coalition with Iraq against Saudi Arabia.

Iran's conflict is unavoidable. The pessimistic side of me thinks that they will form some sort of coalition with North Korea, subvert Iraq, take over Pakistan and Kuwait then try to conquer Saudi Arabia. Iran probably has the most powerful and advanced military in the Mideast in terms of brute force and strength in numbers, so I don't see why they don't snap and whack when they are pushed into a corner.

And North Korea will probably form some sort of Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact with China, overrun SK, and while China stalls the 7th Fleet they make a trip to Japan.

It is only this time round's nuclear war, Iran will be wiped off the face of the Earth alongside Afghanistan and Iraq as world powers become desperate in stopping the conflict.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonQuigleone View Post
In truth, Europe is not free from corporate interests either. They're a bit more subtle though.
With the new season of the EPL starting, a friend of mine joked that Europe only has one corporate interest - and that is Big Football. Even the mobs and mafia wash their money there.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.