View Single Post
Old 2013-02-03, 05:24   Link #43
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Casey View Post
can someone please kill Sanji already

I remember liking Sanji a lot once upon a time, but now he's just a complete tool that treats anyone who isn't a girl like crap. He's pretty obnoxious these days.
Well it's not like the samurai head he saved was a women.

Besides that whole scene felt awkward. They go into that room while being chased, goof around, then start running off. For a good chunk of time they have these kids following them begging for help. Everyone's reaction felt really weird and delayed, almost 6 minutes of begging for help. I don't think Sanji was much worse than anyone else. Besides with the whole getting split up for 2 years thing, not surprised that someone would be thinking more crew first. Especially in an unknown situation where they don't even know where they are running to. Besides it was one thing when the kids weren't in any apparent danger. Could escape, group up and decide what to do. He did get literally fired up when they aimed to start shooting at the kids. Just because he verbally focused on Nami doesn't mean he didn't give a damn about them.

Plus second only to Luffy, Sanji was in the worst hell of any of them for 2 years. Wouldn't be surprised if he was a little warped after that. I think he'll be fine.

Last edited by FlareKnight; 2013-02-03 at 05:41.
FlareKnight is offline   Reply With Quote