View Single Post
Old 2013-02-13, 12:51   Link #26
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
I wonder if he realized he doesn't need Sasuke anymore after somehow finding out (probably through Kabuto) about Tobi's Uchiha eye stash. He's just trying to get Sasuke to go away so he can get himself a Rinnegan without worry (since he just accomplished step 1: get Hashirama cells).
not sure the process is that linear. madara had to take his brothers eyes then get senju dna...nagato made use of rinnegan that was already existed...i think orochimaru now having senju dna would actually need to take sasuke eyes. EMS seems to be a part of the progression.

after wanting the to see the shodai vs madara fight for so long, im currently not interested in the details. this flashback showed us extra panels (including the first rasengan...wood catches the bijuudama and strikes susanoo) and right now im satisfied since i know the outcome of that particular matchup. hashi didnt say lets begin at the original sage so im a lil disappointed but im hoping what is revealed is something along the lines of the senju and uchiha not being born into the world but created, like the bijou were...