View Single Post
Old 2012-03-11, 03:51   Link #4
TheFluff
Excessively jovial fellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxanimefan4_ever View Post
Yeah... from the looks of youtube and whatnot... I don't know what country it is but there's a bunch of anime dubbed in arabic. They seemed to have gotten the chance to see anime that people in Canada/america didn't get. There's also Greece and more probably. I'm sure that european countries have way more anime exposure than american people did as far as TV goes (90's 80s stuff). So from that, obviously they're more interested than american/canadians...

But anyways I too hope it succeeds. It sounds exciting.
Are you seriously trying to imply that it would be a good idea to start a niche entertainment business in Greece, of all places, right now?

Also, if by "Europe" you mean Italy and France, then yes, those may have had about the same amount of exposure to anime as the US did in the 80's and 90's. The problem is that those two countries basically require translation into their respective languages; they won't buy shit in English.
17:43:13 <~deculture> Also, TheFluff, you are so fucking slowpoke.jpg that people think we dropped the DVD's.
17:43:16 <~deculture> nice job, fag!

01:04:41 < Plorkyeran> it was annoying to typeset so it should be annoying to read

Last edited by TheFluff; 2012-03-11 at 04:02.
TheFluff is offline   Reply With Quote