View Single Post
Old 2018-04-05, 20:19   Link #34
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsurin View Post
Studios only strictly take care of the animation and anime production. What you're looking to question is the production committee, but then you're comparing completely different cases with SAO being an already massively popular world-wide series, and Index being a niche one for people already familiar in one way or another with light novel adaptations, and who have completely different people, companies, and stakes supporting them.

It costs money to make advertisement campaigns, so it makes sense they'd lay off the grand announcements of the third season of a show some people may have never heard of until it becomes more relevant (i.e closer to the release date), and the aforementioned rerun is probably an attempt at advertisement anyway since it'll get newer fans involved in enough time for S3 to air.
I see. I appreciate the explanation since that honestly makes me feel better.

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote