View Single Post
Old 2009-02-26, 23:53   Link #338
blammo

Isshin Kurosaki

My theories and I will break them down, ive been going over this in my head a lot.
ive seen every Bleach except the stuff with the psycho seated officer that escaped to the real world,

1. 20 years ago, hhm, sounds right around the time Kenpachi Zaraki "killed" the previous 11th division captain, weve heard many many different explanations for this in Bleach, Killed, beat, defeated, I know we have all heard Ichinose freak out at Kenpachi for killing his captain, but what if, the defeat was purely the thing Bayakuya did to Ichigo in bleach 16 or 17, cut his Chain link and soul sleep, depriving Isshin of his power, practically killing him, and forcing him to flee soul society.

2 Captains that are never seen, but mentioned, Turn back the pendulum, a few captains are missing, / not seen, its possible that in the past, Isshin held the title of Kenpachi, and is the lazy one Shinji mentioned,

3. Royalty, or something to do with it, Isshin being a part of the royal family, or royal guard would explain quite a lot, particularly if he was expelled from the royal guard for loss of power, this scenario would explain the lack of visibility of Isshin in flashbacks, (most logical, and probably what Tite Kubo is planning)

4, Isshin is the son of Take your pick, Koryaku, or Yamamoto, I say Koryaku, the facial resemblance interesting, and something in the exchange between Bayakua and Ukitake make me think that they were NOT referring to Kaien Shiba

my futurama movie is done downloading so chew on this for awhile