View Single Post
Old 2011-03-11, 00:28   Link #7920
alu546
y prime

Send a message via AIM to alu546
So i got bored andgot caught up with Hayate.

This wa about 120 chapters of straight reading, from the end of the fiirst End of The World arc till now. My impression on character develpment:

Nagi's mom is someone I fiind tbe the most mysterous characte in the manga.

Izumi is mych like Nagi' s mom and s an allaround fun character.

Hinagiku needs to gve up, she was mryr favorite character befoe teh readng, but it doesnt seem hayate will ever "get it" and she repeats the same things oer and over when thee is ossibility fo elationship progress.

I wasnt sureabout athena, but she won me oer inthe Agean sea arc. I dont thinkshe will get a long term relationship with hayate though, she is actually tooo pefectand right now hed go to jail..........

Luka or Luca has already aulted to the top of the list of favorite characters and not just because of relatonship possibities, since I am strongly considering her to be related to hayate possbly. Its just, mabe even more so than hayate, she eeems to be a greater sympathetc figure. what ime thinking is that shes had it as bad or wose than hayate, but unlike him, she wasnt saved and tried to manage that herself.Thats wher i think this is headed.

EDIT: I am bad wth this keyboad and didnt bother proofreading, but everyone should understand me.

Last edited by alu546; 2011-03-12 at 04:00.
alu546 is offline   Reply With Quote