View Single Post
Old 2012-09-10, 21:59   Link #324
Urzu 7
Juanita/Kiteless

What really bothers me about the 9/11 attacks is that they should have never happened. I remember watching a program and some guy was talking about how he and others that help with national security by monitoring threats had known about an Al Qaeda plot lead by Osama Bin Laden, and they specifically knew that they wanted to hijack planes and fly them into the World Trade Center buildings, as well as hijack other planes and fly them into other targets. This man knew about these attacks almost exactly 2 months before the 9/11 attacks happened and he notified top authorities in the government, Bush administration officials, and he tried to come into contact with president Bush, and government officials were blowing him off and telling him to, essentially, 'shut up and stop causing a ruckus', and never let him contact the president. He was telling these things on camera and you could tell he was frustrated as he told these things. And some people on the right have the nerve to blame president Clinton for 9/11 for never hunting down Osama Bin Laden...

Edit: Ah, decided to leave out a part of my post. Just might not be a good idea to bring it up in this thread. Some might wonder what it was about...oh good, I just found some 'loose change' under my keyboard!