View Single Post
Old 2013-03-01, 10:11   Link #40
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I'm glad somebody finally put Yozora in her place. And I'm even happier that somebody was Sena. What she told her was absolutely right, she shouldn't keep dwelling on the past. The present is what matters. I never thought I'd ever see Yozora running away crying Sena-style... I kinda felt bad for her. Actually, not really. I find it hard to sympathize with her given her attitude. Hopefully, this will serve as a wake-up call and she will start to change.

Until now I thought Yozora had romantic feelings for Kodaka, but this episode made it clear all she truly wants is for their relationship to go back to how it was 10 years ago. This works perfectly. This way, they can reach the best ending where Sena becomes Kodaka's wife, Yozora his BFF and Rika his mistress. Everybody will be happy!

As for the funny parts of the episode, the French movie took the cake. Rika's Kobato cosplay wasn't bad either, she totally had me fooled for a second. I'm loving Rika this season. Everything she does is gold.