View Single Post
Old 2009-09-08, 16:41   Link #5989
darthfury78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionist View Post
Was Zero requiem part of the origianal R2 script or was that also something that was made up as a result of the time slot change?

The Zero Requiem was part of the original story. However, we don't know if it really meant that Lelouch would be the main antagonist to unite the world against him, or someone else for that matter. The Zero Requiem could have meant anything, besides Lelouch's death. Given the notion that Lelouch was the main character in the story, by killing him off, it pretty much assures the viewer that Code Geass was put to a halt.

If the staff wanted to continue the story with Lelouch, why kill him off to begin with, unless the producers wanted this situation to happen so that Sunrise would give them the option to do another Code Geass project? If I didn't like how my show was conducted due to the limitations that was placed upon me, I would kill off the main character as well. This way, the fans would be writing to voice their demands to produce more Code Geass storyline and merchandise.
darthfury78 is offline   Reply With Quote